We are continuing with our cruise, and our next stop was Boston. But first, just some family updates....Urbane, Dayne, and I went to an Ironbirds baseball game at Ripkin Stadium tonight. The weather was beautiful, the ironbirds won, and there were fireworks afterwards. We had to Tivo the Olympics, but it was nice evening. Whitney and Henry took Blake to the Drive-In to see a couple of movies. They took the Durango so they could all sit in the back with blankets.
This morning, I was sitting at the table, and Urbane said, "There's the Aegis (the local paper)...are you going to read it?" Now you have to know that I stack papers, and every month or so I'll go through them. So, I told him..."eventually,"...and didn't think any more of it. Then an hour or so later, he said again, "Do you think you're going to read the paper?" Since he's never asked me about reading a paper in the 25 years we've been married, I knew something was up. Well, it turns out, he submitted a picture and a write up. There we are...right with the engagements and weddings. "Mausts Celebrate 25th Anniversary" He's such a romantic.
And now on to Boston...the next stop on our cruise. It was absolutely my favorite stop of the cruise. I could have spent a month there and never been bored. Just looking at buildings, soaking in the history.....ahhh This will have to be a two part post, because there are too many 'favorites' for one post. So, here we go
The architecture....WOW!
Where's the moving van, because I'm ready to move there...
What a beautiful brownstone
Trinity Church was so impressive. 


No comments:
Post a Comment