I'm wondering if I will ever get through posting our cruise pics, but I'm still plugging away. Before I do,....more 'family news'. Whitney bought a brand new car. I'm sure she will be blogging about it soon, so be sure to look for updates.
And, on the spur of the moment, Dayne drove down to North Carolina after work last night to see Amanda, so he could give her 'a gift', before she returns home. She was out (on a previously planned visit) to see my niece and some of her other friends. So, Dayne drove down last night, and will drive back tomorrow. An 8 hour drive---each way---for someone with limited highway driving experience, is hard enough, but someone stole the radio out of the Honda, so it will be a lonely and quiet drive too. Needless to say, this is hard for ole Mom & Dad here. Letting your kids grow up is not easy. Now, on with the cruise....
A view from Cadillac mountain, looking down at our ship in the distance. Even though it was foggy, you can still see the Explorer of the Seas.
No comments:
Post a Comment