Just thought we would put up a quick post with some sad news, so everyone would know. We had to put Casse down yesterday. We knew it was coming since there has been a steady decline the past couple of months. But, she had another tumor burst, was having a 'tinkle' problem, and then they told us she had diabetes and needed insulin. She was already pretty much blind, and she was exhibiting intermittent cognitive problems. With all that, we knew it was time.
Even so, it was very difficult because we knew how hard it would be on the kids. We never imagined we would try so many different options to keep her going, but we finally knew we had to toss in the towel.
2 comments:
Better make that 4 kids....I haven't told Asa yet. I'm sure we will be discussing the situation for months to come.
Sorry to hear about Casse, and I am sure she is missed a lot !
Mom
Post a Comment